HOLIDAY SHIPPING SCHEDULE
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new
and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price
less the cost of shipping; you may check the SHIPPING
DEDUCTION TABLE. (If your item came with a free gift,
the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a
full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to
manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Kitchen Carts, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under
any condition. If a Kitchen Cart is defective; it will be exchanged not
- We will apply a shipping charge deduction to all
refunds; you can find it by clicking here: SHIPPING
We do every effort to stop orders
that are cancelled upon customer request. However, if cancellation is
requested while package is in transit, a re-stocking fee will apply. The
re-stocking fee to be charged is the cost that carrier charges us for
shipping to your destination and back to our warehouse. This re-stocking applies to all Free shipping orders. This charge depends on weight and destination.
Address Correction While Order Is On Transit:
At charge of $11.00 applies to all
address corrections request by customer while package is on transit.
This is a fee that carrier charge us; we are not making any money on
Instructions to Return/Exchange a Product:
- All returns must be double boxed -original box + shipping box
+ protecting material (such as peanuts)
- Please print the return form and follow the
instructions described on it. You can see the return
form from the following link: RETURN FORM
- If you want to exchange your product, fill the RETURN FORM;
we will send the requested product with no additional charges as long
as this one has the same value as the product(s) you originally
purchased; in a case of a price difference, we will either issue a
credit or a charge to your account. Coupons are not applied for any exchanges. We do exchange towards our published price in our web-site
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item
- Shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstances
- Enclume, John Boos Furniture; Organize it All and Home Style products
are custom-ordered at your request. Consequently, for returns or
refused shipments, you will incur in two additional charges. They
are as follows:
1. A shipping deduction based on our SHIPPING
DEDUCTION TABLE. This charge was the cost incurred by Kitchen
Universe for proving free shipping to you
2. A 25% restocking fee.
These charges will be deducted from the credit you receive for returns
or refused deliveries. If you return a USED item, Kitchen Universe reserves the right to accept, it might be sent back or a 25% restocking fee will be issued. This decision is made solely at Kitchen Universe's discretion. Shipping charges don't count on the restocking fee
- Please print the return form and follow the instructions described
on it. You can see the return form from the following link: RETURN FORM
- We will apply a shipping charge deduction to all refunds; you
can find it by clicking here: SHIPPING DEDUCTION TABLE
- If you want to exchange your product, fill the RETURN
FORM; we will send the requested product with no additional
charges as long as this one has the same value as the product(s)
you originally purchased; in a case of a price difference, we will
either issue a credit or a charge to your account.
- Allow 2 to 3 weeks before inquiring about return credits. We can
not respond to inquiries before that time and by using our site
you agree not to dispute the charges for returned items until 8
weeks after receipt by us. We need to inspect every return carefully.
- No credit will be given for items returned after 30 days or not
in the received condition with all packing material included.
Items that are not in new and unused condition and in the original
manufacturer package will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- Returning a product without BAR CODE will result in no possible
- Returning an used product will result in no possible refund.
- If you received a GIFT with your purchase you MUST return it in
the same condition you received it; failure to this claim, will
result in no possible refund
- In the unlikely event that you receive a broken item you must contact us within 5 business days at 1-877-256-4557 or email us to email@example.com . Fedex
or UPS may arrange to pick up your product. We will send
a replacement 1-2 days after the carrier has picked up
the product to inspect it. Do not throw away the
original box, peanuts, shipping labels, etc; we need
them to process refunds or replacements. Failure
to provide the original packing material may end on no
credit or replacement.
- If the item arrived damaged, don't use it, report it
within 5-business days after you have received it.
- Expedite shipping charges will not be refunded under
- In the unlikely event that
your item is defective within 30-days of purchase, we
will ship a replacement once we have received the
defective unit; we can ship before receiving the unit;
however your credit card will be charged for the amount
of the purchase. Once we receive the item back, you'll
get a full refund to your credit card. We will be
responsible for all shipping charges of both the
replacement and the defective units.
- After 30-days of receiving the item -counting from the date
the shipper carrier has left the merchandise at shipping destination-;
warranty issues must be dealt directly with the manufacturer. Sometimes warranty will be also handled by the manufacturer even before the 30th day. This is determined by Kitchen Universe customer service and depends on the manufacturer
- Warranty issues must be dealt directly with the manufacturer. Some manufacturers allows to service warranty work, this will depend on each manufacturer
- Warranty is voided outside of the US
Special Conditions For Espresso Machines:
- Must problems with espresso machines can be fixed over
the phone with the assistance of a qualified technician.
Please call us toll-free to 1-877-256-4557 to ask for any
advice for a machine you have purchased from us, our
staff will provide you solutions to solve your problem.
If we cannot solve your problem, please follow all steps
described above and the following instructions
- In case you are returning an espresso machine; please
pack all original packaging, warranty card instruction
booklets, paperwork, etc... Please clean the machine and
making sure it is free of water before shipping. Extract
water through the steaming wand and brew group. Any
water left in the machine can freeze causing extensive
damage. (You are responsible for making sure this is
done properly and will be charged if the machine is
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL SEMI-AUTOMATIC ESPRESSO MACHINES.
Lack of water in the internal boiler, not just the water reservoir, can
damage the heating element; these cases are not handled under warranty
as this is not a defect of the machine. Customer should watch the water
intake hose when starting the machine for the first time to ensure
water is being drawn in. If not, they should stop machine immediately
and contact us.
Expedite Deliveries / Transit Time:
- Shipping charges are not refundable if there is a delay due to weather conditions or a nature related cause