Gude Alpha Pear Flexible Boning Knife With Pearwood Handle, 5-In
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
- The boning knife is designed for precision cuts and filleting of meat, poultry, and fish.
- The thin, flexible, and razor-sharp high-carbon stainless steel blade easily maneuvers around bones and joints while minimizing meat waste.
- The ergonomically designed handle made of beautiful pear wood provides a comfortable grip and is easy to clean.
- The boning knife is handcrafted in Solingen, Germany, with high-quality materials and traditional knife-making techniques.
- The boning knife is forged, meaning it is made from a single bar of steel making it harder and thicker.
- Blade Length: 5-in