Elasmoule is made from a silicone material that transmits heat perfectly and gives a lovely golden appereance to the top and underneath of cakes. Silicone molds are by far the best option for baking bite size or individual portions.
To obtain perfect heat convection, it is advisable to place the molds on a grill tray in the middle of the oven when using a fan-assisted (convection) oven or place it towards the back of the oven when baking in a traditional oven.
- Silicone foam mold, non-stick
- Perfect heat transmission, thereby gaining time and allowing juices to caramelize.
- Carefully designed to guarantee flawless shape
- Can be used for baking and freezing -70 ° to +580 ° F (300 ° C)
- Loaf shape with 6 cavities
- Recipe card that features White Chocolate Brownies by 2009 World Champion Pastry Chef: M.Jérome Langillier
- Dimensions: Each cavity has 1.20-in H x 3.60-in L x 1.92 W
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France