de Buyer Le Tube, a pressure pastry syringe with the same applications as pastry bags: filling, garnishing, decorating. Ideal with thick preparations such as creams, thick mousses, choux pastry.
The FK2 knives have the perfect sharpness and are both strong and functional. These are quality tools for any Chef and cooking enthusiast. In addition to traditional blades, the range offers innovative shapes for specific uses.
de Buyer, based in the Vosges, France, is a family company created in 1830. It designs and manufactures cooking and pastry utensils for restaurant trades and top-of-the-range gastronomy.
Thanks to more than 180 years of experience in working metal (steel, stainless steel, copper or aluminium), today, the company offers more than 2,500 products and exports to more than 95 countries around the world. de Buyer is recognized as a leading brand in the creation of new products and submits dozens of patents every year. De Buyer’s expertise and excellence has been rewarded with an EPV (Living Heritage Company) label, a distinction awarded by the French government.
de Buyer’s utensils are greatly appreciated by Professionals and the company works in partnership with many training centres, such as the Institut Paul Bocuse, the Ecole Nationale de la Pâtisserie, the Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse, the Ecole Ferrandi and many more.
For some years de Buyer has brought its experience to serving demanding and passionate gourmet consumers, with the single ambition of offering moments of pure gastronomic pleasure.
- A pressure pastry syringe with the same applications as pastry bags: filling, garnishing, and decorating. Ideal with thick preparations such as creams, thick mousses, choux pastry.
- Simple to use: dispenses a certain amount of the preparation by exerting pressure on the neck.
- Has a knob with graduations (cl and oz.) to accurately regulate the amount dispensed.
- Graduated transparent container (cl and oz.) of 25oz: easy to fill.
- Flexible syringe system: adapts to the amount of preparation in the container, stops the flow between two pressures.
- Ø 4.1-in x L 15.1-in. V = 25oz
- Weight: 1lb
- Material: stainless steel, Plastic
- Lids with "¼ turn" locking: quick and easy assembly.
- Compatible nozzles: de Buyer polycarbonate nozzles; interchangeable.
- Supplied with 2 nozzles: 1 smooth and 1 fluted.
- Can be put in the refrigerator, deep-freezer and blast-chiller.
- Only the container is microwave-safe.