de Buyer Copper Jam Pan With Two Cast Iron Handles, 9.5-Quart
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
De Buyer designs and manufacture premium kitchen and pastry utensils and equipment to meet the needs of both catering professionals and home cooks alike.
- Traditional jam pan in copper with riveted cast-iron handles.
- Pan ideal for making jams.
- Best heat conductor: uniform distribution and ideal transmission of heat.
- Allows greater control of the cooking environment.
- Preserves the natural colour of fruit: jams do not brown.
- Large flat bottom: very stable pan even on a gas burner.
- Rounded angle formed by the skirt and flat bottom: allows you to work all the mixture; easy maintenance.
- Cast-iron handles: easy handling; safe use.
- Open rolled edge: hygienic; no protruding edge.
- Care: soak. Easy cleaning with a special copper polish paste.
- Dishwasher-safe but without alkaline detergent cleaning.
- Suitable for all cooktops EXCEPT induction.
- Dimensions: 15 in / 38 cm
- Capacity: 9.5 qt / 9 lt
- Made in France