The Cochon Cocotte is the latest addition to Staub’s legendary collection. Cherished by professional and home chefs alike, Staub cocottes are the benchmark for enameled cast iron cookware. Inspired by the rich French tradition of cooking pork, the lid is topped with an aesthetically appealing stainless steel pig knob. The flat lid features Staub’s innovative self-basting spikes, which create continuous condensation for flavor-enhanced food. Its shallow base boasts a wider cooking area that is ideal for making deliciously roasted meats and savory slow-cooked stews. From simmering stews to sumptuous suppers, Staub cast iron boasts even heat retention and distribution for perfectly cooked dishes every time.
- Cast iron base boasts wider cooking area that is perfect for roasting or slow cooking
- Decorative knob, made of stainless steel, is inspired by French culinary heritage
- Flat, heavy lid features self-basting spikes, creating continuous condensation for flavor-enhanced food
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn’t require seasoning
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in France