Global Ukon Bread Knife, 9-Inches
Regular price $149.95 Sale price$99.99 Save $49.96
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Global knives are manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan. Designed in 1985 by Komin Yamada. Global knives singular edge and balance makes them unique and ones of the best in the world.
- UKON means "the union of the traditional and the new" in Japanese, reflecting the design language of the new knife, while retaining all the features that make a GLOBAL knife unique
- 10% sharper than previous collections
- Sleek, modern design with razor sharp edge that retains its edge longer than other premium knives
- Thicker blade for added strength
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, resistant to staining and chipping and easy to keep clean
- Dimpled handle provides a comfortable, slip resistant grip
- Made in Japan