Tridens Hand Finished Ergonomic Brushed Stainless Steel Fork, 6.5-in With Tridens by Chabret Beechwood Cutting Board with Juice Groove, 16.5 x 11.8 x 1.2-Inches
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Long are the days gone where you needed to figure out how to hold your fork and how to place yourself on front of it! The Tridens Fork is a French creation, designed and produced in the Nantes region. It is intended to facilitate the carving of meat, which you can immobilize as it should in order to make perfect slices using your knife. Thanks to this form, you can neatly cut your lamb leg, your whole duck breast, a poultry, a roast ... It is made for meat lovers!!
- Fork is made of high-end 316 L stainless steel, extremely durable and anti-rust. It comes with an engraved Tridens logo. Fork Dimensions: 4.3 x 6.5 x 1.0-in / 110 x 165 x 25mm
- Beechwood cutting board with an exceptional finish facilitates the cutting and presentation of meat or any other food. The wide spout with a pourer on the upper left corner naturally directs the juices to avoid spillage. Handle on the back for easy handling. Cutting board Dimensions: 16.5 x 11.8 x 1.2-in / 420 x 300 x 30mm
- Handwash is recommended
- Do not leave in prolonged contact with water or a heat source. Wipe as soon as washing is completed
- Made in Nantes, France
Cleaning after use
- After using your Tridens board, rinse and clean it with a dish brush or sponge, always making sure to wet both sides (to prevent the board from
- It is not always necessary to use washing-up liquid, but it is recommended to do so after cutting meat, poultry or raw fish.
- Dry in an upright position, do not accelerate the drying process by exposing the board to heat (heater; stove) or sunlight.
- The wood may dry out and split, so store it upright.
- Do not leave the board in water.
- DO NOT PUT IN THE DISHWASHER.
- To preserve your Tridens board, you can oil it regularly after cleaning. This will help the wood to close up and form a protective layer.
- You can use an odourless and tasteless oil such as grape seed oil, linseed oil or hemp oil.
- White mineral oil for food use is also suitable, and is available specifically for cutting boards.
- Do not use olive oil, as it makes the board sticky and dirty, and can also change the colour or attract insects.
- Before oiling a wooden board, it must be cleaned. Smear the board with lemon juice or white vinegar.
- Add (sea) salt and rub it into the board with a clean cloth. Leave for 10 minutes.
- The result is a clean board. Rinse the board (always on both sides) and wipe it with a cloth.
- It is important that the board is completely dry. It will then absorb the oil better.