Made in Finnish Lapland for several generations, CRISTEL knives by Marttiini feature unique know-how and modern technology. With steel forged in Solingen, Germany, these knives offer the best balance for precision cutting & exceptional knife edge.
- Compared to a multi-purpose knife, the Chef's knife allows you to thinly slice, carve, chop or cut your meat easily thanks to its thin yet robust blade.
- Made from 1.4116 grade stainless steel forged in Solingen, Germany
- Modern and sleek design
- Perfectly balanced knives
- Unrivalled cutting precision
- Precise and quality finish for a long lifespan
- Handle made from polyacetal. Durable, rigid and easy to maintain
- Supplied with a protective holder
- Not suitable for use in a dishwasher