Designed to function efficiently on a full range of heat sources, enamel on steel stockpots are not only resistant to wear and damage, but also versatile enough for any type of stovetop, old or new. Their high-profile design limits evaporation while forcing liquids to bubble through all layers of ingredients, infusing the entire dish with flavor during cooking. Le Creuset enamel on steel stockpots are finished in the same bold palette of signature colors as Le Creuset enameled cast iron, making them perfectly stylish complements to any combination of cookware.
Le Creuset stockpots feature a generous base size for greater contact with the stovetop heat source, as well as a tight fitting lid to lock in moisture. The enamel on steel stockpots are built to last. Sturdy carbon steel ensures efficient heating and resists rust, while the porcelain enamel coating resists chipping, staining and scratching.
- Unique curved sides promote the natural movement of heated liquid
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Composite knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 10.5 x 4.8 inches
- Capacity: 1.5-qt
- Compatible with GAS, ELECTRIC, CERAMIC, HALOGEN, INDUCTION, OVEN & OUTDOOR GRILL
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France