Finished in Le Creuset's bold exterior enamel and surrounded by low-profile, gently sloping sides, the cast iron crepe pan makes a unique and decorative addition to any stovetop. Ideal for preparing traditional crepes or pancakes, the smooth cooking surface of this crepe pan helps batter spread thinly and heat evenly.
Whether topped with rich chocolate and powdered sugar for dessert or filled with fruit for a weekend breakfast, crepes have become a dish internationally identified with France as a whole, though the thin pancakes originated in the region of Brittany.
- A smooth, circular cooking surface specially designed for spreading crepe batter
- Ergonomically angled handle for a comfortable grip away from direct...
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking;
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Dimensions: 10 3/4- in diameter
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven & Outdoor Grill
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Sweet Aand Salty Camembert
Preheat oven to 450 F. Removes cheese from wrapper and place in the Camembert Baker. Place in the oven until the top is slightly browned and the rind has begun to break and release the cheese, approximately 12-15 minutes.
Dice the pancetta. It is easiest to dice pancetta when it is cold.
In a skillet, warm the oil over medium heat, and render the pancetta until crispy. Drain the oil and allow the pancetta to cool.
Once cool, combine with the pomegranate seeds and thyme. Spoon over the warm Camembert to serve.