This Wusthof Classic Ikon Asian Knife Set includes a paring knife that peels fruits and root vegetables for cooking. The Japanese Santoku Knife splits, chops, dices, and slices meats, vegetables, and fruit. The Wusthof santoku knife comes with a hollow edge so food won't stick to the blade when slicing.
Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention. Tempered to 58⁰ Rockwell.
- Set includes:
- 3" Straight Paring Knife
- 5" Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Features a double bolster with a synthetic handle
- Triple riveted handle features a stainless steel end piece for perfect weight and balance.
- Continuous compound grind, tapered from the handle to the tip and from the spine to the edge.
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany