The Scanpan Classic Stratanium series represents quality, functionality and durability. Scanpan spent over two years researching and testing to create the Stratanium nonstick system from the ground up. Stratanium consists of 5-layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer.
- Stratanium consists of 5-layers in which hard particles and wave-like layers interlock to reinforce the nonstick layer and 50% more durable nonstick than the previous coating.
- PFOA/PFOS-free; surface will not warp, blister or peel; squeeze-cast body eliminates hot spots for even cooking and browning.
- Stratanium browns, sears, deglazes and reduced and thickens sauces without the messy clean up; cook with little or no oil for healthier lifestyles.
- Oven safe up to 500°; for use with silicone, wood, nylon and metal utensils.
- Use on ceramic, gas, electric, solid plate, and halogen cooktops; not compatible for induction cooktops.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Denmark with a lifetime warranty.