Wusthof's Classic Series knives feature a traditional a full bolster/finger guard which adds heft at the knife's critical mild section. Each knife is precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel.
The Wusthof Classic 2 Pc Starter Set is drop forged and features a single piece construction for maximum strength, balance and heft. This Wusthof Knife Set is the perfect starter set for your favorite chef.
- A perfect starter set for hobby cooks. Set includes one 8-in Cook's knife and one 3.5-in Paring Knife
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with bolster and full tang
- Full Bolster finger guars adds heft at the knife's critical mid-section. Provides perfect balance
- Three silver-nickel compression rivets permanently secure the poly-handle to the full tang
- Precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel
- The heel of the handle assists in safe and controlled handling of the knife
- Lifetime warranty
- The WÜSTHOF name, TRIDENT-Logo and city of Solingen as place-of-manufacturing proudly etched onto every blade