This precision Wusthof Classic Knife Set Cutlery is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, Wusthof Classic Knife set is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning. The handy knife block in this Wusthof Classic Knife Set provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor.
- Set includes the following:
(01) 4066 / 9 cm (3-1/2-in) - Paring knife
(01) 4066 / 12 cm (4-1/2-in) - Utility knife
(01) 4582 / 16 cm (6-in) - Cook´s knife
(01) 5558 - Kitchen shears
(01) 4-Slot Block.Full Bolster finger guars adds heft at the knife's critical mid-section. Provides perfect balance Three silver-nickel compression rivets permanently secure the poly-handle to the full tang Precision-forged from one solid piece of high-carbon, stain-resistant steel The heel of the handle assists in safe and controlled handling of the knife Lifetime warranty The WÜSTHOF name, TRIDENT-Logo and city of Solingen as place-of-manufacturing proudly etched onto every blade.
- Weight (in Lbs): 6