de Buyer mandolines feature a unique thickness mechanism for a perfect cut quality. Each mandoline comes with a set of horizontal and julienne blades and pusher. de Buyer mandolines have a patented system and are manufactured in France.
New adjustable system allows to easily regulate the thickness of the cut from 0.5 to 10mm, with a space of 0.5mm.
- Robust and professional.
- Body made of stainless steel and polymer composite
- Easy to handle, features a double-blades system: one single accessory for 2 uses
- Folding upper foot for storage
- The stainless steel ramp is smooth and with a textured surface to make the food slide easily
- Easy inserting of the blades on the side and easy thickness adjustment mechanism
- For smooth or wavy round slices, julienne cuts of 4 or 10 mm, waffle cut.
- Ergonomic pusher ensures safe, fast and efficient operation
- Non-skid feet
- Precise thickness adjustment up to 10 mm with a 0.5 mm space
- Set includes the following blades:
- Double horizontal (straight scalloped & fluted / serrated) blades. Fluted/serrated side to cut all the fruits and vegetables, even the softest as tomatoes, oranges.
- Scalloped side for waffle cuts.
- Double Julienne (space 4 and 10 mm) blades
- Made in France