Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – brushed finish
- Exceliss non-stick coating without PFOA
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Welded system for greater control
- The detachable handle system allows a perfect stacking of Cristel cookware to save space in drawers, cabinets and in the dishwasher.
- Practical, the detachable handle system makes it possible to transform your stainless steel vessel into a serving dish by replacing the long handle with short handles.
- Made in France
|PH24QLE||9.5-in / 24 cm||1.8-in / 4.6 cm|
|PH28QLE||11-in / 28 cm||2-in / 5 cm|