Commemorate Global's 35th Anniversary with a limited edition knife set.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58° which holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any steel and resists rust, stains, and corrosion
- The unique convex edge of the blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy.
- Perfectly balanced and ergonomic handles designed in the traditional Japanese bushido way of the Samurai.
- This 3-Piece Set includes:
- 7 1/2" Chef's Granton Edge Knife
- 5" Serrated Utility Knife
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- The 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance.
- Unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control.
- Each blade is individually hammered by hand and designed so that small hollows create air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface.
- Made in Japan