Elasmoule is made from a silicone material that transmits heat perfectly and gives a lovely golden appereance to the top and underneath of cakes. Silicone molds are by far the best option for baking bite size or individual portions.
To obtain perfect heat convection, it is advisable to place the molds on a grill tray in the middle of the oven when using a fan-assisted (convection) oven or place it towards the back of the oven when baking in a traditional oven.
- Silicone foam mold, non-stick
- Carefully designed to guarantee flawless shape and easy release
- Can be used for baking and freezing -70 ° to +580 ° F (300 ° C)
- The mould has sharp angles for a nice appearance
- Mold has 9 cavities
- Dimensions: Each cavity has 1.2-in H x 1.8-in diameter (3 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Includes Recipe card featuring Chocolate Raspberry Fondant by M. Arnaud Larher, 2007 MOF award (Meilleurs Ouvriers de France, Best Craftmen of France)
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France