de Buyer cake mould with folded edges in coated iron with sharp corners and a straight edge, ideal for baking traditional, caramelised golden cakes and loaves.
- Cake mould with folded edges in coated iron with sharp corners and a straight edge, ideal for baking traditional, caramelised and golden cakes.
- Undeformable and fully watertight mould. Excellent cooking results thanks to iron: the mould reaches high temperatures, enabling the juices to caramelise.
- Even diffusion of heat and uniform cooking.
- Functional and practical non-stick mould: PFOA-free PTFE guaranteed coating for easier mould release, steel protection against oxidation and easy cleaning.
- Grease the mould before use.
- Traditional oven cooking (max. 220°C/428°F). Not suitable for the microwave oven. Do not use metal objects.
- Care: wash by hand (non-abrasive sponge). Not dishwasher-safe.
- Available sizes:
- 9.84 x 3.93-in, 11.85 x 4.25-in, 13.78 x 4.25-in
- Dimensions: 9.84 x 3.93 x 2.75-in (LxWxH) / 26 x 10 x 7cm (LxWxH)
- Thickness: 0.3mm
- Weight: 0.245Kg / 0.54-lb