Frank Michel, MOF and pastry world champion has created this rectangular form and its cutter to make quickly small rectangular tartlets. MOF stands for for Meilleurs Ouvriers de France (Best Craftsman in France). Every year a fierce competition is held in France to win this title. MOF holds as much prestige as recognized by professionals and the general public, including merchants, artisans (bakers, hairdressers, butchers, jewelers, etc.).. The MOF is in the field of luxury sectors as in the high industrial quality.
A three-day competition performed at La Sorbornne in Paris will yield only one winner, who will then go on to wear the blue, white and red striped collar. The competition takes months or even years of preparation. The technical procedures, innovation, respect for tradition are worked extensively to achieve the level of excellence, efficiency, speed and perfection required to pass the subject and be crowned by the jury.
- The easiest way to make mini tarts, one cut handles the entire shape including the sides of the pastry shell
- Set includes the following:
- One (1) Stainless steel rectangular ring
- One (1) Stainless steel cross cutter ring, which allows the upright part of the pastry to be cut to the exact size of the form
- The narrow tartlets that are easy to hold in the hand
- Makes rectagular tartlets of 1.5-in W x 4.5-in L x 0.75-in high
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
- NOTE: extra rectangular rings can be bought separately. See our item 3943.11