de Buyer Inocuivre Tradition Copper Fry Pan With Cast Iron Handle, 9.5-Inches
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Add a touch of luxury to your kitchen with the Inocuivre Tradition Fry Pan, traditionally used by professionals cooks for reduction, searing meats, flambeing, and more.
- Inocuivre cookware is composed of 90% copper and 10% AISI 304 stainless steel
- 90% copper on the outside: excellent thermal conductivity; exceptional cooking results.
- 10% stainless steel on the inside: perfectly food grade; eliminates the need to re-tin copper for easy care.
- Cast iron handle
- High-end mirror polishing.
- For all cooktops EXCEPT induction.
- Use & Care: Not dishwasher safe. Oven safe. Let copper cool before washing. Handwash with soap and water, do not use any harsh or abrasive products. Use our copper cleaner to maintain color and shine. Soak in water and white vinegar to remove oxidation.
Cooking Surface: 6.5"
- Made in France
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.