The X8 is incredibly versatile: it can prepare the full range of specialty coffees finished with milk and milk foam as well as black coffees and the classic jug of coffee. For tea lovers, it also prepares hot water at different temperature levels. With its solid, height-adjustable dual spout, it can create a specialty coffee – or even two beverages simultaneously – and dispense them into the cups or glasses, at the touch of a button. The handy cup positioning aid makes it ideal for self-service. The same goes for the large, clearly arranged preparation buttons. Different specialty coffees can be positioned wherever you like on the display, according to your needs. Whether equipped with the standard large water tank or a sturdy Fresh Water Kit, the X8 offers excellent performance whether in mobile use or in a fixed location.
The Jura X8 is professional machine that can stand up to the rigors of repeated use. Go ahead and brew flat whites for the morning meeting; offer customers their choice of specialty brews; or invite the staff to indulge their caffeine cravings all day; the X8 can handle it. It was designed to brew up to 100 cups of specialty coffee per day.
With an innovative Aroma G3 grinder, Pulse Extraction Process and fine foam frother, the Jura X8 was designed to brew the perfect cup of specialty coffee. You can program the X8 to brew multiple coffee specialties from ristretto and espresso to flat white and cafe latte in 10 different programmable strengths and two brewing temperatures and three hot water temperatures for tea drinkers. All you have to do is press a button and let the X8 do the rest.
The X8 is also Bluetooth compatible providing advanced control through the Jura App, J.O.E.
The innovative AromaG3 grinder always grinds the beans freshly for every beverage, to just the right fineness. It is designed for speed and precision while preserving the full aroma of the beans. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.) ensures the optimum extraction time for short espresso shots and delivers a taste explosion for the ristretto and espresso. The X8 has a height-adjustable dual spout, enabling it to create the perfect trend specialties with milk and milk foam thanks to fine foam technology. All control elements on the X8 are on the front, clearly visible and easily accessible. The water tank and bean container can also be refilled from the front. To protect them from manipulation, the water tank and bean container come with a locking mechanism as standard. The drip tray and coffee grounds container are ergonomically designed and can be removed with one hand, allowing them to be emptied quickly and cleanly.
The X8 is suitable for a fixed location or mobile use, making it one of the most versatile commercial automatic espresso machines Jura has ever made.
- An innovative Aroma G3 grinder grinds fresh coffee beans to the perfect fineness without sacrificing aroma or flavor.
- The popular Pulse Extraction Process (PEP) presses water through the ground coffee in short bursts and optimizes extraction time for short specialty coffees.
- Thin Film Transfer (TFT) color display and large preparation buttons ensure that even first time users can access all of its features with ease.
- Choose the size, strength and temperature of your favorite drinks and use fine foam technology to make barista quality specialty coffee at the touch of a button.
- Can be combined with additional coffee machines or other Jura accessories such as cup warmers, fresh water kit or Cool Control to create a customized coffee solution.
- Dual coffee/milk spouts are height : Height 2.5" to 6"
- Hot water spout 6"
- Dimensions: 14.7" Wide x 18.5" high x 18" deep
- 1-year Mfg. warranty
- Made in Switzerland