All Laguiole knives sold in this website are sourced directly from Laguiole en Aubrac and are the genuine kind made all by hand by a Laguiolee craftsman. Each piece or set will come with origin certificate and paperwork that guarantee pieces against manufacturing defects.
Laguiole knives are stamped with history and anecdotes of the last 160 years.
Beautifully handcrafted in the village of Laguiole, France; this steak knife set will last a lifetime while dressing up your table. This is a genuine Laguiole en Aubrac knife set. All Luxury steak knife sets offered by Laguiole en Aubrac are entirely made by a single craftsman from start to finish to insure pride of ownership of the final piece.
- Set of 6 heirloom-quality, handcrafted French steak knives with wavy maple wood handle, shiny stainless steel blades, and matte finish stainless steel bolsters.
- Blades are made of Sandvik high-performance knife steel, which allows for razor sharpness, high hardness, exceptional toughness, and excellent corrosion resistance.
- These knives are handmade by highly skilled artisans in the vicinity of Laguiole (region of Aubrac) in accordance with the region's knife-making traditions.
- Exquisitely shaped and perfectly balanced, with a design that has been refined by generations of cutlers, these knives will be in your family for generations as well.
- Presented in an elegant, high quality, wooden box. Made in France by Laguiole en Aubrac.