The Round Wide Dutch Oven is a versatile tool for braising, roasting, baking or frying that easily goes from stove to oven to table. The unique wide base is ideal for searing and browning meat and vegetables without crowding, and makes it easy to serve soups and casseroles directly from the pot. It's perfect for family meals and entertaining, or use it for batch cooking and meal prep to free up precious time on busy days.
Crafted from our legendary cast iron, the our Dutch ovens have exceptional heat distribution and retention qualities to lock in flavor and keep dishes warm or cold at the table. The colorful enameled surface minimizes sticking and staining, requires no pre-seasoning, and is easy-to-clean.
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils