To celebrate in 2017 the 110th anniversary of the birth of Otello Marcato (1907) who invented the pasta machine in 1930, Marcato produced this limited edition available in 3 finishes: Sky Chrome, Copper Bronze and Gun Metal. This machine is a replica of the first edition released by Marcato in 1930.
- Rolls sheets of dough (laminate) by adjusting the thickness to 7 different positions from 0.8 to 4 mm, for all Italian pasta. The thickness, according to the spacing of the rollers, is very easily adjusted with the metal selector present on the side, among the seven choices (0.8 mm, 1.3 mm, 2 mm, 2.8 mm, 3 , 2 mm, 3.5 mm and 4 mm).
- The rolls of this machine are made of anodized aluminum alloy hardened, they do not wear out
- Structure of this machine is made of hard chrome aluminum
- Stainless steel removable tray is easy to clean and easily positioned in front of each roll.
- Quick and easy bayonet fixing crank.
- Handle is made of Wenge wood which match the support base
- Support base in solid Wenge wood with fastening by press vise offering great stability.
- Steel gears, high resistance polymer resin combs and removable scrapers for resin cleaning.
- Each unit is numbered
- 2-Year Manufacturer's warranty
- Gift boxed
- Made in Italy