Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Sauce Pan with Lid, 2.25-Quart, Meringue
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Designed for generations of durability, the Signature Saucepan is perfect for making sauces, side dishes, preparing grains, poaching, simmering and reheating. Its rounded base and curved interior is also ideal for stirring and reducing sauces.
- Rounded base helps ingredients blend easily while cooking
- Extended helper handle provides added control when transferring
- Superior heat distribution and retention of Le Creuset enameled cast iron
- An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Dimensions: 15" long with handles, 7 1/4" wide, 6 1/4" tall with lid, 7 1/4" diameter
- Capacity: 2.25-qt
- Compatible with Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Grilled Pork Chops With Honey Garlic Glaze
1 1/4 cups honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
8 cloves garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Pinch of salt
6 (14-ounce) pork chops
In a saucepan, bring the honey, soy sauce and chopped garlic to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes to cook the garlic. Remove from heat and whisk in black pepper. Reserve.
Lightly season the pork chops with salt.
Heat the grill to 450 F and sear the pork chops on each side. Turn frequently to develop a crust on all surfaces, about 7 minutes. Lower the heat and cook through. Serve with the honey garlic glaze.
(Recipe courtesy of Chef Ludo Lefebvre)
(Photo courtesy of Chloe Crespi)
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.