Mauviel M'heritage M200B Copper Sauté Pan w/Lid, Bronze Handles, 5.1-qt
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Mauviel M’200 Collection is a combination of two powerful and traditional materials: copper and stainless steel. The copper allows for unsurpassed heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel interior is ideal for all daily cooking needs.
Mauviel M200 Collection is available in 2 handle options: cast iron and bronze
- Bi-laminated copper stainless steel (90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel). Thickness 2 mm. Straight edge. Polished outside
- High Performance: Copper heats more evenly, much faster than other metals and offers superior cooking control
- Sturdy bronze handles are ergonomic and easy to hold
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning needed.
- Copper cookware can be used on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 11-in x Height: 3.5-in
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Hand wash only
- Made in France