Scanpan HaptIQ Nonstick Stratanium Saute Pan with Lid, 2.75-qt
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Since 1956, Scanpan has produced safe and sustainable cookware for professional and home use. We offer the home cook more best-in-class non-stick cookware tools than any other manufacturer in the marketplace to meet any culinary need. We are proud of our cookware and know you will love cooking in Scanpan for a healthy and safe lifetime. Sustainability through waste reduction has been part of our DNA since 1956. SCANPAN was the first cookware manufacturer of to produce environmentally friendly, PFOA-free products to the market. Our products are made from 100% recycled aluminum in Ryomgård, Denmark, under the strictest environmental standards. Combining artisan processes with high technology in our production to reduce our carbon footprint is part of our present and our future.
HaptIQ combines Scanpan’s ultra-durable commercial-grade Stratanium+ nonstick surface with five-ply stainless-steel construction. Our revolutionary Stratanium+ nonstick is microtextured for incredible searing and unparalleled durability. HaptIQ’s striking mirror-polished finish and ergonomic stainless-steel handles lend modern Danish beauty to one of our most professional collections of cookware yet.
- Sauté, fry, and braise with or without oil in this durable 2.75 QT Covered Sauté Pan, compatible with all stove tops.
- Five-ply cast aluminum and stainless-steel clad construction combines rapid and even heat distribution with superior heat retention
- Beautiful mirror-polished stainless-steel exterior
- Commercial-grade Stratanium+ nonstick surface is metal-utensil safe
- For all stovetops, including induction
- Oven-safe up to 500°F for stovetop to oven techniques
- PFOA and PFOS-free
- Dishwasher safe; hand-wash recommended to maintain the mirror-polished finish
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark