This Staub cast iron soup bowl is ideal for serving hot soups or stews. The cast iron construction helps retain heat so soups will stay hot longer. Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability.
- Made in France
- The enamel coating of this 8-oz cast iron bowl is resistant to rust, chips, and cracks. The quartz particles enhance the browning process, resist stains and can be heated to 500° F.
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture.
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops.
- Each piece is one of a kind.
- Rough texture results in exceptional browning.
- Requires no seasoning.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lifetime manufacture warranty against defects in materials and/or craftsmanship.
- Dimensions: 5.6 X 4.7 X 2.2"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.