Tamahagane San Tsubame 3-ply Special Steel 2-Piece Carving Set with Black Mikarta Handle in Wooden Case
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Manufactured by Kataoka & Co.,Ltd., Tamahagane is a premium brand of Japanese Knives produced in Niigata with the highest quality of materials. Tamahagane strives for quality kitchen knives that are both beautiful and functional, this results in durable and sharp knives that can be passed down through generations.
- Set includes:
SNMH-1121 Carving Knife, 8.3-Inches
SNK-1122 Carving Fork, 6.3-Inches
- The San Tsubame collection of Tamahagane knives features 3-ply stainless steel. The middle layer is V-G No. 5, a layer that can be hardened as hard as any other V-G Steels but has a superior edge retention.
- San Tsubame Knives are the perfect balance between sharpness and strength thanks to the SAN edge.
- Exceptionally sharp and durable
- Distinctive black mikarta handle that fits comfortably in the hand
- Manufactured by Kataoka and Company in Niigata, Japan.