Ascaso Dream PID Automatic Home Espresso Machine, Kid Blue
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Ascaso sells its products in over 95 countries with continuing growth, achieving new business divisions such as the manufacture of espresso machines.
Ascaso machines are designed to follow this philosophy: the construction of reliable, efficient, sustainable, easy-to-use, healthy, safe, and virtually eternal products. The machines are manufactured meticulously by the hands of craftsmen, quality is assured thanks to their internal quality control system with over 25 points of inspection, carried out by specialists at their factory in Barcelona.
- Flagship coffee machine designed for home
- High quality materials and components. The Dream coffee machine is manufactured in aluminium. After preliminary polishing, the machine is treated with a high-quality varnish (the same coating as used in Formula 1 and on boats), with a range of 8 colours in matte finished
- Aluminium Hand-polished. This finish is achieved by polishing each part by hand, one by one.
Any irregularities on the polished surface are the result of this laborious hand-crafted process that makes each piece unique.
- Special cappucino steam wand. Stainless steel. Multidirectional to 360º. The wand is cold to the touch, reducing the risk of contact burns. Milk build-up is reduced to a minimum, making for easy cleaning.
- Powerful unlimited steam. The new aluminium + stainless steel group guarantees continuous, unlimited steam. The life of the piece is now much longer thanks to the fact that lime scale does not build up on the stainless steel circuit.
- 1.3-litre water reservoir. Can be removed for easy maintenance, cleaning and visual access, allowing the user to quickly check the amount of water in the chamber. The reservoir can be filled with the coffee machine in operation. BPA – free.
- Cup warmer. Emulating professional coffee bar machines, the upper part features a surface that keeps cups warm, ensuring that coffee remains at its optimum temperature.
- Wire tray. As well as the decorative aspect, the wire tray keeps the base of the cup free of coffee residue. Easy to clean.
- Stainless steel tray. Easily removed for cleaning.
- Metal switches. The high quality of the machine makes it a pleasure to use. Emphasises the retro look.
- Pressure gauge. Along with the PID temperature control, this enables complete control of the machine.
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 13 x 11-Inches
- Water deposit 1,3 liters
- Body Aluminium
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Voltage: 120V
- Power: 1100 Watts
- Filter holder: Stainless steel ø58mm
- Pump pressure: Regulable by OPV
- Coffee thermostat: Adjustable by PID
- Steam thermostat: Regulated by PID
- Warm water independent of coffee
- OPV overpressure control
- External download (tray)
- Active cup warmer
- PID control
- Volumetric control
- Group thermal cover
- Water tank light
- Wood handles
Thermoblock aluminium + stainless steel
- Clean water. Here it is constantly renewed and clean for every coffee. The taste and smell of the coffee are unaffected. As the water does not stand in the boiler, being constantly re-heated, quality is not affected.
- Thermal stability. Quality in cup. Thanks to its high capacity and internal pipe measuring over a metre long. Optimised with electronic temperature control.
- 100% food-safe. AISI 316 stainless steel water circuit. No metal migration in water.
- Less limescale build-up. Easy-to-clean stainless steel circuit reduces limescale build-up.
- Steam. Unlimited steam supply. Constant pressure. No damage to the heating element caused by low water levels. Reliability and quality.
Mobile filter holder
- This system allows the use of both ground coffee and ESE coffee pods. The thermoblock also makes unlimited steam production possible.
Professional filter holders
- Following the Ascaso philosophy of transferring professional components from the espresso coffee world to the home, all our machines feature a filter holders and filters made of stainless steel (for 1 or 2 coffees) and a special filter for ESE coffee pods.
58mm Stainless steel filter and filter holders
- As well as the traditional filters, Steel features the latest coffee-making technology, with the new 'super-froth' filter for an extra-frothy espresso. These special pressurised filters for 1 or 2 cups ensure the frothiest coffee regardless of the coffee blend or grinding method used.
High quality shower
- Without welding. AISI304
Pump 20 bar
- The professional water pump passes water through the coffee at the correct pressure to extract maximum aroma, flavour and organoleptic characteristics.
3-way solenoid valve
- This type of valve allows the machine to offer dry dispensing, eliminating the final drips and preventing over-pressurisation. Made in all cases of lead-free brass (OT 57) and stem of AISI316 stainless steel.
- Externally adjustable pressure valve.
Professional steam valve
- New, exceptional quality. Highly durable. Simple and inexpensive to repair.
- TFM (high performance) gasket closure system.
Stainless Steel Fittings
- The only company in the market that uses them. Brass is usually used. A much more economical option but not as suitable for mechanical (hardness, limescale, durability...) and food applications.
- Ascaso only uses 99% pure copper.
- Cutting-edge electronic components. 'Tropicalized' chipset. Intelligent steam management in the thermoblock.
- Along with the PID temperature control, this enables complete control of the machine.