Chateau Laguiole Grand Cru Series Stainless Steel Sommelier Corkscrew with Ebony Wood Handle and Yellow Brace
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Chateau Laguiole is known as one of the most distinguished brands for having the best handmade corkscrew, 100% made in France. The Grand Cru Series was manufactured to meet the need of a durable and stylish corkscrew. The Grand Cru features the same characteristics as the classic model, but is intended for heavy-duty use. Featuring an elegant design and made of 12c27 stainless steel, Chateau Laguiole's corkscrew are considered by many one of the finest handcrafted wine openers in the world since manufactured in 1993 by the master Sommeliers Guy Vialis.
- Made from the highest quality 12C27 stainless steel
- Uniquely finished, cut, polished and handcrafted by French artisans
- The perfect gift for wine lovers. You can easily open the bottles without breaking the stopper.
- Handle Material: Made of ebony it is the darkest wood in the world and one of the few that does not float.
- Elegant packaging. Protective sleeve, gift box and a certificate included
- Made in france