Chateau Laguiole World Best Sommelier Series Marc Almert Stainless Steel Corkscrew with Walnut Wood Handle
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Chateau Laguiole is known as one of the most distinguished brands for having the best handmade corkscrew, 100% made in France. Featuring an elegant design and made of 12c27 stainless steel, Chateau Laguiole's corkscrew are considered by many one of the finest handcrafted wine openers in the world since manufactured in 1993 by the master Sommeliers Guy Vialis.
Chateau Laguiole's Marc Almert series was created in honor of Marc Almert of Germany, winner of the sommelier world's champion.
- Made from the highest quality 12C27 stainless steel
- Uniquely finished, cut, polished and handcrafted by French artisans
- The perfect gift for wine lovers. You can easily open the bottles without breaking the stopper.
- Elegant packaging. Protective sleeve, gift box and a certificate included
- Made in france