Chateau Laguiole World Best Sommelier Series Markus Del Monego Stainless Steel Corkscrew with Grape Vinewood Handle
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Chateau Laguiole is known as one of the most distinguished brands for having the best handmade corkscrew, 100% made in France. Featuring an elegant design and made of 12c27 stainless steel, Chateau Laguiole's corkscrew are considered by many one of the finest handcrafted wine openers in the world since manufactured in 1993 by the master Sommeliers Guy Vialis.
Chateau Laguiole's Markus Del Monego series was created in honor of Markus Del Monego of Germany, winner of the 1998 world's best sommelier contest.
- Made from the highest quality 12C27 stainless steel
- Uniquely finished, cut, polished and handcrafted by French artisans
- The perfect gift for wine lovers. You can easily open the bottles without breaking the stopper.
- Elegant packaging. Protective sleeve, gift box and a certificate included
- Made in france