de Buyer Kwik Stainless Steel Piston Funnel, 64-oz.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Kwik Pro piston funnel entirely of stainless steel, used for filling, dispensing, garnishing. Suitable for liquid and semi-liquid preparations such as sauces, hot jelly, hot caramel.
The FK2 knives have the perfect sharpness and are both strong and functional. These are quality tools for any Chef and cooking enthusiast. In addition to traditional blades, the range offers innovative shapes for specific uses.
de Buyer, based in the Vosges, France, is a family company created in 1830. It designs and manufactures cooking and pastry utensils for restaurant trades and top-of-the-range gastronomy.
Thanks to more than 180 years of experience in working metal (steel, stainless steel, copper or aluminium), today, the company offers more than 2,500 products and exports to more than 95 countries around the world. de Buyer is recognized as a leading brand in the creation of new products and submits dozens of patents every year. De Buyer’s expertise and excellence has been rewarded with an EPV (Living Heritage Company) label, a distinction awarded by the French government.
de Buyer’s utensils are greatly appreciated by Professionals and the company works in partnership with many training centres, such as the Institut Paul Bocuse, the Ecole Nationale de la Pâtisserie, the Ecole de Cuisine Alain Ducasse, the Ecole Ferrandi and many more.
For some years de Buyer has brought its experience to serving demanding and passionate gourmet consumers, with the single ambition of offering moments of pure gastronomic pleasure.
- Used for filling, dispensing, garnishing. Suitable for liquid and semi-liquid preparations such as sauces, hot jelly, hot caramel.
- Easy to use: pour by pressing the lever with your thumb.
- Lever: design studied for an ergonomic position of your thumb.
- 3 nozzles (Ø 0.15, 0.23 and 31 in) for 3 flows, one of which is integrated with the funnel.
- Fully-removable inside mechanism using a butterfly screw.
- Stainless Steel wire stand available: silicone feet for slip resistance; highly stable.
- Stand enables you to set aside a preparation and facilitates filling. Immerse in bain-marie.
- Suitable for plate service: garnishing just before serving.
- Catering: multiple dishes on the work surface, ready for garnishing.
- Pouring by pressing the trigger: simplified flow control.
- Material: stainless steel
- Weight: 1.2 lb