de Buyer Stainless Steel Leveling Frame
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
de Buyer stainless steel leveling frame is a precise utensil that levels creams, chocolate or mousses with a single action making slabs of ganache, chocolate, marzipan, fruit paste, etc or any other product with similar composition.
- Stainless steel frame designed for making slabs of ganache, chocolate, marzipan, fruit paste, etc.
- Frame with sharp angles and slabs with dimensions suitable for subsequent cutting with de Buyer guitar pastry cutters.
- The width of the edges increases according to the height of the frame for greater rigidity and stability.
- High-end stainless steel which does not oxidise when exposed to low temperatures.
- Can be put in the refrigerator, deep freezer and blast chiller. Oven-safe.
- Care: dishwasher-safe.
- Dimensions: 13.2-in L x 13.2-in W x 0.12-in high (33.7cm x 33.7cm x 3mm)
- Net weight: 1.52 lbs / 0.69Kg
- Made in France