Gude Alpha Balkhauser Kotten Chef's Knife With Oak Wood Handle, 8-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
The Gude Alpha series chef's knife is an all-rounder. It easily cuts fish, meat, fruit or vegetables. It is also suitable for chopping or weighing herbs. With the Gude chef's knife of the Alpha series you can cut food with an exact and precise cut. Thanks to the wide blade, you can pick up food that has been cut very easily. A kitchen knife that should not be missing in any kitchen.
- The chef's knife is the ultimate all-purpose knife, perfect for slicing, chopping, and dicing.
- The large, versatile high-carbon stainless steel blade can handle a variety of tasks with ease.
- The handles of the knives are made from the oak water wheel of the Balkhauser Kotten that had to be replaced in 2008, which gives the knife a unique and elegant look.
- The blade is rustproof, ice-hardened, and hand-sharpened for optimal performance.
- The chef's knife is forged, meaning it is made from a single bar of steel making it harder and thicker.
- Blade length: 8 inches.