Gude Alpha Balkhauser Kotten Paring Knife With Oak Wood Handle, 4-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
The Gude Alpha series chef's knife is an all-rounder. It easily cuts fish, meat, fruit or vegetables. It is also suitable for chopping or weighing herbs. With the Gude chef's knife of the Alpha series you can cut food with an exact and precise cut. Thanks to the wide blade, you can pick up food that has been cut very easily. A kitchen knife that should not be missing in any kitchen.
- The paring knife is a small, versatile knife that is ideal for a variety of kitchen tasks.
- It has a short, high-carbon stainless steel blade that is rustproof and ice-hardened.
- The handle is made from oak, which is a durable and beautiful material.
- The knife is made in Solingen, Germany, a city with a long history of knife making.
- The paring knife is forged, which means that it is made from a single piece of steel. This makes it stronger and more durable.