Gude Alpha Balkhauser Kotten Carving Knife With Oak Wood Handle, 8-in
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
The Gude Alpha series chef's knife is an all-rounder. It easily cuts fish, meat, fruit or vegetables. It is also suitable for chopping or weighing herbs. With the Gude chef's knife of the Alpha series you can cut food with an exact and precise cut. Thanks to the wide blade, you can pick up food that has been cut very easily. A kitchen knife that should not be missing in any kitchen.
- The carving knife is designed for precision slicing of meats, poultry, and fish.
- The long, narrow high-carbon stainless steel blade ensures clean cuts with minimal shredding or tearing.
- The handles of the knives are made from the oak water wheel of the Balkhauser Kotten that had to be replaced in 2008, which gives the knife a unique and elegant look.
- The blade is rustproof, ice-hardened, and hand-sharpened for optimal performance.
- The carving knife is forged, meaning it is made from a single bar of steel making it harder and thicker.
- The blade length is 8 inches.