Gude Alpha Cheese Knife With Black Hostaform Handle, 6-In
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
The production of the finest possible handcrafted, forged cutlery is and always has been the driving philosophy of our company. For four generations the Güde family has neither compromised on nor wavered from this credo. Today Güde is proud to continue the centuries old tradition of quality knifemaking for which the town of Solingen is justly world famous.
- Designed to make cutting, slicing, and serving cheese a breeze.
- Sharp and durable, that effortlessly glides through both soft and hard cheeses.
- Allows for easy picking up and serving of cheese slices.
- Tough and resilient acetal resin that provides a comfortable grip and is easy to clean.
- Crafted in Solingen, Germany, with high-quality materials and traditional Knife-making techniques.
- The Cheese Knife is forged, meaning it is made from a single bar of steel making it harder and thicker
Blade Length: 6-in