M’Cook is a collection conceived for induction, solid and lasting. This range, very performing, is made of 5 layers, combining stainless steel, 3 successive layers of aluminum, and an exterior layer of ferritic stainless steel. This alloy ensures a perfect conductibility, thanks to a rapid and uniform distribution of the heat, all over the product.
With its straight setting in cast iron stainless steel stamped Mauviel 1830, the manufacture signs its creations. This range offers to professionals and to individuals, the highest culinary technology. To date, it is considered as the emblematic collection Mauviel 1830.
- Fits Mauviel models Copper: #6545.02, #6131.25, # 6132.25, #6481.25, #6482.25 and 5221.24. Fits M'Cook #5231.25, #5232.25 and #5275.25
- Stainless steel Multi-Ply ,Thickness 2.6 mm.
- Cast stainless steel, stay-cool handle with stainless steel finish
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Non-reactive: 18/10 stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean - no re-tinning.
- Suitable for gas, electric, halogen, induction cooktops as well as oven safe
- Mauviel cookware is guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects (Warranty not valid for commercial use)
- Limited lifetime warranty for 2 years on non-stick products, household use
- NSF approved
- Made in France