Cristel Castel´Pro Multiply Stainless Steel Nonstick Frying Pan
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – shiny finish
- Multiply body – stainless / aluminium / stainless
- Solid stainless steel handle, riveted
- Exceliss+ PFOS and PFOA-free non-stick coating
- Fixed handle
- Recoating product
- The 3-ply construction reinforced with aluminum core provides exceptional thermal efficiency, even heat and no hot spots. The highly responsive cooking surface heats up and cools down rapidly, providing excellent control on the stovetop.
- The unique round shape of the body of the utensil is ideal for mixing, sautéing and cooking.
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven-safe up to 220°C (430°F)
- Compatible with Induction, Halogen, Gas, Ceramic & Electric Cooktops
- Made in France
|P20CPFTEN||8-in / 20 cm||1 qt. / 1,0 l|
|P24CPFTEN||9.5-in / 24 cm||1.6 qt. / 1,5 l|
|P26CPFTEN||10-in / 26 cm||1.9 qt. / 1,8 l|
|P28CPFTEN||11-in / 28 cm||2.2 qt. / 2,1 l|