Castel 'Pro' stainless steel mini saucepan with 5-layer thermo-diffuser base and fixed stainless steel handle. Internal graduations The 5 layers: 18/10 stainless steel + 3 layers of aluminium + stainless steel, allow for even heat distribution throughout the body of the cooking utensil and not only on the base of the thermo-diffuser. No background reported justifies rapid rise and descent of the temperature and facilitates the cooking of the most technical devices.
The unique round shape of the utensil body is ideal for mixing, cooking and sauces. Castel pro 5 layer pans preserve the taste qualities of food and clean easily after cooking. The solid stainless steel handle is thermal, perfectly linked to the body of the pan thanks to the stainless steel rivets, does not retain heat on the ceramic hob.
- Dishwasher and Oven Safe
- Optimized for induction cooking, but works wonderfully on all heat sources
- Rounded shape facilitates cleaning of your product
- Wide-edge rims for efficient pouring and no risk of oxydation (no aluminum in contact of the air)
- Inner graduations for quantity control
- Handle(s) riveted for strength and intensive use
- Castel' Pro construction: 3 layers of aluminum (including a layer of reinforced aluminum) sandwiched between solid, polished 18/10 stainless-steel in the inside and 18/0 stainless-steel in the outside (to be induction compatible)