Cristel Castel' Pro Ultralu Aluminium Nonstick Crepepan, 11-Inches
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Fixed handle
- Exceliss+ PFOS and PFOA-free non-stick coating
- Solid stainless steel handle, riveted
- Aluminium - heat-diffusing base
- The 3-ply construction reinforced with anodized aluminum core provides exceptional thermal efficiency, even heat and no hot spots.
- Cristel ULTRAPLYlight® technology allows gentle cooking techniques (fat free/low temperature cooking) which preserve vitamins, texture of the food, color and enhance flavors.
- The athermic solid stainless-steel handle, perfectly fixed to the body of the pan thanks to stainless rivets, does not retain heat. Its ergonomic design provides an easy and pleasant grip.
- Diameter: 11-in / 28 cm
- Compatible with all heat sources (including induction)
- Oven-safe up to 350°F
- Made in France
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.