Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept; is perpetuating the story of one of the oldest French cookware factory (1826). The Cristel collections are an alchemy between ergonomics, performance and design. Each tool is thought so that its use is easy, its technical performances are optimal and its design is a true pleasure for eyes.
Cook & Serve: The Concept. The Cristel handle-free design transforms a performance cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that will keep the heat locked throughout the metal. This allows that a saucepan becomes a casserole dish, a pan becomes a serving dish, a frying pan becomes a dish. Products are suitable for all cooking sources including the oven (with or without the lid).
- Fast heat up time and even heat distribution
- Polished Stainless Steel Exterior with 3-Ply Base.
- Thermodiffuser base and triple thick aluminum accumulator
- Exceptional thermal efficiency
- No hot spots
- Uniform spread of heat
- Water or fat are not needed for cooking meats
- Keeps warm during table service
- Wide and efficient pouring edge
- Dishwasher safe
- Use on all cooking surfaces: gas, halogen, ceramic and induction
- Lifetime warranty against all manufacturing defects
- Comes in: 2 qt / 8-in, 3 qt / 8.5-in, 3.5 qt / 9.5-in, 4.5 qt / 10-in, 5.5 qt / 11-in and 9.5 qt / 12.5-in.