Cristel Mutine Stainless Steel Stockpot With Lid
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – shiny finish
- Stainless steel 18/10
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Rounded, tempered-glass lid to monitor food
- Compatible with Mutine and Casteline products.
- The high-performance induction-compatible thermo-diffuser base of Cristel's detachable stainless steel cooking stockpots allows to bring large quantities of liquid quickly to boil and simmer on low heat without sticking.
- The stainless steel stockpot is the ideal cooking utensil for preparing soups, stew, cooking lobster and pasta. Pasta baskets sold separately enhance this feature.
- Use on all cooking surfaces: gas, halogen, ceramic, electric and induction
- Oven safe until 350°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
8-in / 20 cm
||5.5 qt. / 5.2 lt
||10-in / 26 cm||7.1-in / 18 cm|
|M22QKP||8.5-in / 20 cm||7.5 qt. / 7.1 lt||10.8-in / 28 cm||7.9-in / 20 cm|
|M24QKP||9.5-in / 24 cm||10 qt. / 9.5 lt||11.8-in / 30 cm||8.7-in / 22 cm|