Cristel Mutine Stainless Steel Stockpot With Lid
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – shiny finish
- Stainless steel 18/10
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Rounded, tempered-glass lid to monitor food
- Compatible with Mutine and Casteline products.
- The high-performance induction-compatible thermo-diffuser base of Cristel's detachable stainless steel cooking stockpots allows to bring large quantities of liquid quickly to boil and simmer on low heat without sticking.
- The stainless steel stockpot is the ideal cooking utensil for preparing soups, stew, cooking lobster and pasta. Pasta baskets sold separately enhance this feature.
- Use on all cooking surfaces: gas, halogen, ceramic, electric and induction
- Oven safe until 350°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in France
8-in / 20 cm
||5.5 qt. / 5.2 lt
||10-in / 26 cm||7.1-in / 18 cm|
|M22QKP||8.5-in / 20 cm||7.5 qt. / 7.1 lt||10.8-in / 28 cm||7.9-in / 20 cm|
|M24QKP||9.5-in / 24 cm||10 qt. / 9.5 lt||11.8-in / 30 cm||8.7-in / 22 cm|
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.