Cristel Strate Stainless Steel Stockpot with Lid
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
- Stainless steel 18/10 – brushed finish
- Stainless steel 18/10
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Welded system for greater control
- Flat glass lid easy to monitor food and stack in the refrigerator
- The detachable handle system allows a perfect stacking of Cristel cookware to save space in drawers, cabinets and in the dishwasher.
- The high-performance induction-compatible L Shape thermo-diffuser base of Cristel’s Strate detachable stainless steel cooking stockpots allows to bring large quantities of liquid quickly to boil and simmer on low heat without sticking.
- Compatible with: Induction, Halogen, Gas, Ceramic, Electric cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe until 350°F
- Made in France
8-in / 20 cm
10-in / 26 cm
||6.7-in / 17 cm||5.5 qt / 5.20 lt
|M22QLKSA||8.5-in / 22 cm||10.8-in / 28 cm||7.5-in / 19 cm||7.5 qt / 7 lt|
|M24QLKSA||9.5-in / 24 cm||11.8-in / 30 cm||8.3-in / 21 cm||10 qt / 9.46 lt|