Cristel Strate Stainless Steel Set of 3 Saucepans With Lid
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $79.95
Cristel is a French company located on Fesches-le-Chatel, France. Its main activity is the manufacturing and creation of premium cookware and kitchen utensils made in stainless steel. Cristel is today the international leader of the “Cook and Serve” removable concept. Thanks to the detachable handle system, Cristel’s removable collections aim to transform a well planned cooking utensil into an elegant serving dish that keeps heat during meals. Each product is imagined, designed and made in France with the finest quality and materials.
Saucepan with Lid, 1.5 Qt
Saucepan with Lid, 2 Qt
Saucepan with Lid, 3 Qt
- Stainless steel 18/10 – brushed finish
- Stainless steel 18/10
- Detachable handle (sold separately)
- Welded system for greater control
- Flat glass lid easy to monitor food and stack in the refrigerator
- The detachable handle system allows a perfect stacking of Cristel cookware to save space in drawers, cabinets and in the dishwasher.
- Thanks to the efficiency of their Cristel L Shape thermo-diffuser base, compatible with induction, the Strate Detachable handle system fits all kitchen sizes and will be a valuable ally for all your culinary preparations
- Practical, the detachable handle system makes it possible to transform your stainless steel vessel into a serving dish by replacing the long handle with short handles.
- Compatible with: Induction, Halogen, Gas, Ceramic, Electric
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe until 350°F
- Made in France
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $79.95 or more
If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Ground Shipping' total $79.95 or more, your order ships FREE!. Free Ground Shipping is only available for the Continental US.
Please note that all expedite shipping time start counting the next business day after your placed an order. Due to a high volume of orders, and shipping delays of carriers transit time shown on web-site are for estimation purposes only. We cannot guarantee that we'll use the carrier you have chosen (if you have chosen one); we may ship FEDEX instead of UPS when asking for a service. Same thing applies for Priority Mail.
How do I return an item?
If there are any delays due to weather conditions or any nature related problems. Shipping charges will not be refundable.
- Most items purchased from Kitchen Universe can be returned in new and unused condition within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price. (If your item came with a free gift, the gift must also be returned in new, unused condition to receive a full refund). All fully automatic espresso machines are subject to manufacturer's policies, to return them please contact us at: email@example.com
- We don't accept returns for used items unless item is defective.
- Furniture including Kitchen Carts, Kitchen Islands, Working Tables, Benches, Butcher Blocks and Food are not returnable under any condition. If any piece of furniture is defective; it will be exchanged not returned.
- Parts can only be returned when they don't fit the intended replacement unit; if your part doesn't fit and we have shipped the correct product (part number on product matches item number on your invoice); return freight will be paid by customer.
- Extended warranty is not refundable under any circumstances; this is a third party service; it's not refundable
Extended Return Period For Holiday Shipping
Returns are now accepted through 01/31/2023 on the same conditions as our return policies
We cannot guarantee cancellation of orders once they have been placed. If you have placed and order and need to cancel it, the package needs to be refused upon delivery; shipping charges will not be refundable, including Free Ground Shipping orders unless we are able to cancel your order. There is no guarantee of cancellation once an order is placed.