This version of the steel frying pan has been specially designed for cooking at high temperatures in a traditional oven: the firmly riveted strip steel handle in black has a special treatment that can withstand extended periods in the oven.
- Heat the pan well before cooking.
- Seasoning necessary before using for the first time.
- Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
- Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
- All cook tops including induction.
- STEEL PAN - HEAVY QUALITY
- Extra-strong riveted handle.
- PERFECT FOR GRILLING SEARING BROWNING
- Weight (in lbs): 2.2.